The following standard terms and conditions apply unless otherwise specified to the contrary by the merchants under the offer details:
STANDARD CONDITIONS FOR ALL TYPES OF OFFERS
- Once you touch the “Use Offer” button and choose the offer type (where there are more than one types of offers available), you must show your device to the merchant and allow the merchant to validate the offer by directly interacting with your device. If your device displays “Offer Invalid” message or the offer is validated by someone other than the merchant or the merchant’s staff, then the merchant has the right to refuse to recognise the offer.
- Valid anytime unless explicitly excluded by the merchant.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless permitted by the merchant.
- Subject to availability.
- Cannot be used for commercial use, not for resale and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Images displayed are for illustrative purposes and may not directly reflect the actual goods or services offered.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS FOR OFFERS FROM RESTAURANTS
- The merchant has a discretion to refuse the offer on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day.
- Limited to 1 offer per booking or per table.
- Booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. However when making a booking you are not required to identify yourself as a Liven member.