THE LIVEN CLUB
- What is Liven?
- Liven is a mobile payment app that allows users to earn cash on their transactions at premium restaurants, retailers and service providers. The Liven Cash you earned can be spent for your next purchases. Users can also choose to keep the cash they receive or donate to their favourite charities.
- What is a Liven Basic Membership?
- When you register a Liven account, you are automatically issued a Liven Basic Membership. The Liven Basic Membership allows users to earn a limited amount of Liven Cash on their transactions, for an unlimited period of time.
- What is a Liven Premium Membership?
- For $39.95 per year, you can access all 320 enticing offers from the quality Liven Partners, valid for a whole year. You can save up to $6,300 per year - a huge value for a very small investment.
- What happens when my Liven Premium Membership expires?
- Before your Liven Premium Membership expires, you will receive an invitation inviting you to renew. When a user does not renew their Liven Premium Membership and the 12-month period has expired, the user is automatically reverted to a Liven Basic Membership.
- Can I try Liven Premium for free?
- By signing up you will automatically be upgraded to Liven Premium Trial Membership at no charge for a limited period of time.
LIVEN PAY & LIVEN CASHBACK
- What is Liven Pay and how do I use it?
- Liven Pay is the cashless payment system that allows the users to pay their bills directly through the app. You must link your credit card to your account, simply use the Liven app to request bill by tapping “Request Bill” and pay with the linked credit card when you have finished your meal at a participating restaurant.
- What is Liven Cashback?
- Liven Cashback is a loyalty system that rewards users with Liven Cash whenever they pay the restaurant bills with the Liven app. The Liven Cash can then be used to pay for your next meal.
- Can I still use Liven Pay and get cashback if I don’t have a credit card?
- No. In order to use Liven Pay, earn or spend Liven Cash, you must add payment details to your Liven account (please refer to Account FAQ to find out how).
- Can I use the Liven Cash I’ve earned from a transaction, to pay for that same transaction?
- No, because Liven Cash is only accumulated upon completion of the transaction. But you can use the Liven Cash earned towards your next Liven transaction.
- I tried to pay the bill with Liven Pay but the transaction was declined, what went wrong?
- If your Liven Pay transaction has been declined, there are likely insufficient funds available from the payment method linked to your Liven account. To complete the transaction, you will need to add new payment details to your Liven account (please refer to Account FAQ to find out how).
- I can’t find the restaurant I want
- We rely on a set of strict selection criteria when we curating the list of restaurant partners, but it does not mean you are out of luck. If you want to see your favourite restaurant on Liven, please let us know and we will endeavour to get them on board!
- I am seeing “Redeem Now” button instead of “Request Bill”
- Redeem Now allows you to redeem certain offers and promotions which is a feature of our legacy system that is currently being phased out. You cannot use Liven Pay at these venues at the moment. However, all (if not most) of the restaurants will be equipped to accept Liven Pay within the next few months.
- How can I tell if a venue accepts Liven Pay or not?
- A venue is properly setup to accept Liven Pay will have a small Liven Pay icon next to its name on the app.
- How do I report a bug in the Liven app?
- Contact us via the App's in-built “Send us feedback” feature or by email to email@example.com.
- What is Liven Love?
- Liven Love is a feature which allows users to choose to share the Liven Cash they receive (in whole or in part) with a variety of Australian charities, directly via the app.
- Is my Liven Love donation tax-deductible?
- Yes, all Liven Love donations above the value of AUD $2.00 are tax deductible
- Will I get a tax receipt for my Liven Love donation?
- Yes, a receipt for any Liven Love donation is emailed to the user within 7 days of the transaction (with the exception of beyondblue and OzHarvest, who issue their own tax receipts directly to users).
- How do I add payment details to my Liven account?
- To add payment details to your Liven account, choose ‘Payment Methods’ from the app menu, then click the ‘Add New Card’ button and follow the instructions.
- Why do I need to enable Push Notifications for the Liven app?
- It is important to enable Push Notifications for the Liven app so that we can establish a secure connection between your device and our Liven Merchant’s POS systems. Without Push Notifications, you cannot enjoy cashless payment of the bill via Liven Pay, or earn Liven Cashback on your transactions.
- Why do I need to enable my GPS Location for the Liven app?
- It is important to enable your GPS Location for the Liven app so that we can establish a secure connection between your device and our Liven Merchant’s POS systems. Without your GPS Location enabled, you cannot enjoy cashless payment of the bill via Liven Pay, earn Liven Cashback on your transactions or view which Liven Merchants are nearby.
- How do I change the email address linked to my Liven account?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change the email address linked to your Liven account.
- How do I change the mobile phone number linked to my Liven account?
- Please contact us at email@example.com to change the phone number linked to your Liven account.
- How do I reset my Liven password?
- To reset your Liven password, click the ‘Forgot your password?’ button within the Liven login screen and follow the instructions.
- I’m having trouble logging in to Liven with my email address
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to create your Liven account.
- What is Liven?
- Liven is a digital entertainment club that gives its members access to exclusive offers from some of the best restaurants, retailers and service providers. The businesses on Liven are curated to ensure our high standards of service are maintained.
- When was Liven founded?
- Liven was founded in early 2013 and the first beta service was introduced in June 2014.
- Where do you operate?
- The birthplace of Liven is Melbourne (Australia), and it is the only city where we conduct our business at the moment.
Partnering with Liven
- How do I list my business with Liven?
- Register your interest in joining the Liven Partnership program and we will contact you promptly to discuss how your business can take part and what is required of you.
- How much does it cost?
- Joining Liven as a business partner is free! All you have to do is provide us with an enticing offer which you wish to make available to Liven members.
- Do you charge commission?
- No. No commission. Liven members pay you directly for the goods and services you provide to them, we do not handle your cash at all.
- So what’s the catch. There must be a catch!
- There is no catch. Our service is offered to you for free so that you can provide our users with fantastic experiences.
- Well then how does Liven make money?
- Users pay a membership fee to access the offers while businesses gain the benefits of new, engaged customers and increased word of mouth endorsement, plus what essentially amounts to free advertising on our platform.
- My business is not in Melbourne, can I still join?
- We are planning to expand to other major Australian cities in the next 6 to 12 months. Please register your interest as we have already begun recruitment in other Australian cities.
- What can I expect from Liven?
- In addition to the free listing service, you will also gain access to regular reports that will give you useful insights to the effectiveness of the partnership. Please contact us for more details.
- How long is the commitment?
- We invest a large amount of time into developing a profile that represents your business in the best possible light, and to ensure our efforts are not wasted we ask you to commit to the partnership for at least 1 year.
- Can I leave the program at any time?
- Our members pay to access offers from businesses like yourself and seeing them disappear week to week would be extremely damaging. If you feel Liven is not suitable program for you after the initial period of 1 year, you are not obliged to continue.
- What kind of offers do I need to give?
- This is entirely up to you. But the offers should be sufficiently enticing in order for us to consider listing your business. You should check out some of the existing offers.
- Can I offer different types of deals?
- Yes. Our app allows you to list multiple types of offers. We encourage you to check out some of the existing offers.
- Can I change or update the offer at anytime?
- Yes, but your proposed offer or promotion must first be approved by us to ensure that it is suitable for our members.
- Do I need an Internet connection or any special device?
- No. Your customers will require an Internet connection to use the Liven app on their phone, but you do not need any sort of Internet connection or a special device to facilitate the service.
Please contact us to learn how to raise fund with Liven.